Printing Systems: Which One Is Right For You
It is a commonly asked question every business owner asks, “what type of printer should we get?” That question is very broad considering there is so much that goes into selecting the right printer.
Here are some important questions you should ask before purchasing your Multi-function Print System:
- What Is Your Budget?
- Do You Need One Printing System or a Multi-Function printer
- What Type of Functionality Must Your Printer Posses?
Once you have figured out the answers to those important questions, then its time to ask yourself:
- How much money will you end spending on ink, toner, and repairs?
- What level of quality do you need?
- Do you need black and white or color?
Multi-function Printing System Options
At Stargel Office Solutions, we provide the best printing system options on the market. This includes:
Our multi-function printers are more than just your standard printer. Capable of performing any industry or print volume.
Stargel’s multi-function print devices are capable of:
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Email Documents
- Scan Documents
- High Volume Pricing
- Black & White or Color Ink
- Stapling & Booklet Making
At Stargel, we help you determine the best printer for your business’s needs. Always taking into account factors such as print volume as well as budget. Ensuring your printers are always running at optimal operational efficiency.
When you are deciding which printer you need, there a few things to keep in mind including:
- How many pages will you print on an average day?
- How quickly do you need your printer?
- Is the printer you want easy to manage and troubleshoot?
- What is the total cost of owning the printer?
- What security tools will your device offer?
Our wide format printer allows you to print wide format documents. This includes printing advanced marketing materials and blueprints.
A wide format printer is an excellent option need:
- Advertising, Marketing, & Promotional Materials
- Graphic Design
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Firm
The scanners we provide allow your office to perform a number of tasks. These tasks include:
- Scan to Email
- Scan to File
- Scan to OCR
- Scan to Searchable PDF
- Scan to Electronic Document Management
Stargel’s production printer enhances your printing production process.
Narrowing Down Your Options
Your office may have specific sections that only need certain functions from the printer. If this is the case, then a simple printer, or fax, or scanner is sufficient.
Whether you are a small business or large corporation, our multifunction print system is the best solution. To learn more about how our Stargel Office Solutions can enhance your office productivity, contact (713) 461-5382. Find out how your business can save money while optimizing productivity.